Food Not Bombs last week in the lounge for the summer (and free food???)

  • Adam Roca
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2009
      Donita from the Housing Department at NCF just wanted me to pass along this reminder.

      I need FNB to realize that the dorms are closed during the summer so they can’t cook on-campus after next week.    Also, that we will be locking the Pei lounges the Friday before PCP in the afternoon (look for an e-mail)… so there may be some “left overs” that FNB could recycle.  They can’t take it too early because it DOES belong to the residents of the courts.
    • dell dot
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2009
        Where will you all be cooking over the summer?
        wrm