Left camera at FNB???

  • Adam Roca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2009
      Passing along this message:

      Hey,

      Mary found a camera in the Goldstein lounge and thinks it may belong to someone from food not bombs. I put it in my top left hand drawer. It’s a silver Samsung with pictures of outdoors, turtles and what looks like food not bombs type fun. If you know who it belongs or get word that someone is missing the camera, please feel free to come into our office and grab it. Mine is the desk that faces the internal office wall.

      Thanks,

      J.

      Resident Director

      New College of Florida