help need badly tomorrow for Food Not Bombs

  • dell dot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      Hi everyone, we have hardly anyone cooking or committed to clean up tomorrow.  If you could lend a hand for an hour or two, or bring a dish down to the park it would be a big help!  We cook starting at 3:00 pm in Dort lounge (if you're the first there, the food will be labeled in the fridge).  We serve at the park at 6:00 pm (Five points park, across from the Selby library), then we clean up after the meal is over in Dort lounge again--7:30 or 8 pm.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Give me a call if you need anything or have any questions: 301-637-5849.  Thanks everyone!
      Dell/Earthworm