      I am open to suggestions for a meeting place and time.

      Best,
      Mike Pence

      On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Julia <jaires4@...> wrote:

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kasey Hettig-Rolfe <kasey.hettigrolfe@...>
      To: jaires4@...
      Sent: Sun, Dec 6, 2009 12:17 pm
      Subject: Regarding the FNB project

      Hi there,

      My name is Kasey Hettig-Rolfe, and I'm a student filmmaker from the Sarasota area. Its been recommended that I contact you about the possibility of organizing some sort of series of short documentary videos, interviewing the homeless in Sarasota in order to provoke some sympathy for their plight. If there is still help needed, I would be glad to offer my services to the cause. I'm not currently living in Sarasota, as I am attending FSU, but I will be down for a month in December, which would give me plenty of time to produce several interviews for the project. Please let me know if I can help in any way!

      Thank you,
      Kasey Hettig-Rolfe
      Director, 5th Click Films

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic