141Fwd: [Infoshop] Fwd: [sarasotafnb] City Commissioner Terry Turner Wants to Meet FNB Organizers

  • Anthony Doe
    Nov 21, 2009
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Terry Turner <terryturner@...>
      Date: Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 7:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [Infoshop] Fwd: [sarasotafnb] City Commissioner Terry Turner Wants to Meet FNB Organizers
      To: Anthony Doe <cirv.anthony@...>

      I met with three New College students. They are clearly well meaning and earnest. It is impossible not to be sympathetic with their goals. That said, the congestion and disruption caused by the concentration of homeless at 5 points is causing a backlash from downtown residents and business owners. We have to find a way to improve the situation

      Thanks for making the  introduction

      Regards

      Terry

      Anthony Doe wrote:
      I received the following response from the FNB folks (Food Not Bombs).  I told them to call you, but in case you wished to contact them.

      Anthony Lorenzo

      On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Marlon <marlon@...> wrote:
      melissa seems interested, maybe get in touch with her: