      -we do not stop serving in 5 points
      -Get rid of the limit of how many people can gather at the park (Sarasota City Ordinance 22-10, i believe; i would cite the ordinance number)

      Also, Marlon sent me a link to the archived site of the homeless rights group as a reference: http://web.archive.org/web/20080120102145/http://www.homelessrights.co.nr/

      On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Adam Roca <adamroca@...> wrote:
      Let me know if you have any probs accessing the document or go ahead and send your additions via the list serve. I will be calling him tomorrow to set something up, but I'll try to make it after work hours whatever day it may be so as many folks as possible can attend.

      Thanks!

      -a roc

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: pfahlr@... <pfahlr@...>
      Date: Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 8:44 PM
      Subject: FNB_Demands
      To: AdamRoca@...

      I've shared a document with you called "FNB_Demands":
      http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd69vjn9_12cs4v6bhk&invite=

      It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document, just click the link above.
      ---

      Adam is setting up a meeting with Terry Turner who was recently elected to the city commission.
      So... we are trying to set up a list of demands. Keep the "door in the face" persuasion technique in mind.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic