      From: pfahlr@... <pfahlr@...>
      Date: Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 8:44 PM
      Subject: FNB_Demands
      To: AdamRoca@...

      I've shared a document with you called "FNB_Demands":

      It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document, just click the link above.

      Adam is setting up a meeting with Terry Turner who was recently elected to the city commission.
      So... we are trying to set up a list of demands. Keep the "door in the face" persuasion technique in mind.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic