Skip to search.

127Re: [sarasotafnb] Food Not Bombs last week in the lounge for the summer (and free food???)

  • dell dot
    May 13, 2009
      Where will you all be cooking over the summer?
      wrm

      On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Adam Roca <adamroca@...> wrote:

      Donita from the Housing Department at NCF just wanted me to pass along this reminder.

      I need FNB to realize that the dorms are closed during the summer so they can’t cook on-campus after next week.    Also, that we will be locking the Pei lounges the Friday before PCP in the afternoon (look for an e-mail)… so there may be some “left overs” that FNB could recycle.  They can’t take it too early because it DOES belong to the residents of the courts.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic