[Sarah Polley Fan Club] Re: There's not much interest in Sarah, is there?

  • jhunter1976
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2011
      Looks like your not alone there. I heard Obama wants to set up a...private screening and muttered something about 'deploying troops from the Lower Buckle Region':

      http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/sarah-silverman-movie-nudity-obama.php

      --- In sarahpolleyfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Roy <angmarsrealm@...> wrote:

      > I'm interested in the film that she will direct with a Sarah Silverman nude scene in it.
      > Just because snooki and asstd. idiots grab headlines doesnt mean Sarah isnt working... and interesting.
      >
      > Time is the fire in which we burn.

    • xenexavier
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 30 7:50 PM
        Stupid fools! As if the goddess doesn't have a life or deserve a vacation. You idiots are impatient losers!