The Secret Life of Words

  • thekmaster
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
      I have seen the film, and it's a different kind of role for Sarah.

      As usual, her acting is stellar. But the film seemed a little
      contrived, and very slow-paced.

      However, Sarah was one of the main reasons I kept watching. I wanted to
      know her character's secrets.

      It's worth a rent, but don't rent it for a guys night out....lol.
    • Doug Mills
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        I decided to just go ahead and buy it online because I've enjoyed pretty much every movie I've seen her in so far.I'm hoping it'll be here by the weekend.