Re: [Sarah Polley Fan Club] Re: Announcing the Sarah Polley Fan Club Picture Site

  • Jon Hopwood
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
      Will do!

      maestroshelly98 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:All you have to do is go to the Members section, click on the "Edit"
      button next to my username, and click "Change to Moderator". I just
      joined.

      --- In sarahpolleyfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "jonchopwood"
      <jonchopwood@y...> wrote:
      > I posted a bunch of new photos here, including one of Sarah and her
      > husband David Wharnsby.
      >
      > I don't want this to be a chat group, so messages other than
      > announcements of photos being posted will be deleted. We can continue
      > our chatting/discussion about Our Sarah here, at this forum.

      > Shelley and Kmaster, I don't know how to make someone a co-moderator,
      > but if you want to co-moderate the site, tell me how to list your
      > names and I'll do it.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • jonchopwood
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
        Shell (my fellow moderator on the Sarah Polley Fan Club Picture Site):

        How can I invite all the members of the Sarah Polley Fan Club to
        become members of the Picture Site?