Re: [Santeria Religion Lucumi] In Search Of Godparents

  • heriberto oquendo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2004
      Please email me
      oceansoracle_ho@...

      missportal <missportal@...> wrote:
      Hello, I have been studying the Santeria religion for about a year
      now, but have not been exposed to practitioners. I live in a rural
      area of Pennsylvania and the information is hard to come by.

      I was wondering if anyone knew of someone who can guide me in the
      religion. I am in the Philadelphia area, also close to Harrisburg,
      Reading, and Allentown. Also NYC is in reasonable driving distance.
      I'd appreciate the help.

      Ocean's Oracle - "Where nature provides an ocean of wealth and health to all."
      Heriberto Oquendo, Jr.
      Independant Distributor Sunrider International
      Trainer 1000