Attn group

  • olgababe2000us
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      There is a very seriuos group in Yahoo for those who have Ocha made
      called Babalochas-Iyalochas group..please feel free to join...right
      now we are discussing oddus and ebbos..

      Otura-Melli
    • lovetee677
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
        Do you have a link to this site ?

        olgababe2000us <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:There is a very seriuos group in Yahoo for those who have Ocha made
        called Babalochas-Iyalochas group..please feel free to join...right
        now we are discussing oddus and ebbos..

        Otura-Melli

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • olgababe2000us
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
          please email group owner jmo2u@... for info. about the group

          Ire-O

          Otura-Melli

          --- In santeriareligionlucumi@yahoogroups.com, lovetee677
          <lovetee677@y...> wrote:
          > Do you have a link to this site ?
          >
          > olgababe2000us <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:There is a very
          seriuos group in Yahoo for those who have Ocha made
          > called Babalochas-Iyalochas group..please feel free to join...right
          > now we are discussing oddus and ebbos..
          >
          > Otura-Melli
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.