New To The Area

  • thierryone
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
      Alafia,

      I just moved to Richmond, Va for the time being and wanted to know if
      there are any others out here in the religion.

      So far, I don't see much of anything happening but, I know in the
      middle of the bible belt, people may still be doing and getting
      things done conspicuously.

      Leave me a message and please let me know if there is any one here to
      chat with to find the ins and outs of Orisha culture in the south.

      Blessings

      Thierry
    • josette williamson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
        I know one person....I will get him to the group...I live in DC

        thierryone <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Alafia,

        I just moved to Richmond, Va for the time being and wanted to know if
        there are any others out here in the religion.

        So far, I don't see much of anything happening but, I know in the
        middle of the bible belt, people may still be doing and getting
        things done conspicuously.

        Leave me a message and please let me know if there is any one here to
        chat with to find the ins and outs of Orisha culture in the south.

        Blessings

        Thierry

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • barbara smith

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
            Thanks Josette. I will be looking forward to hearing from others in
            the area.

            --- In santeriareligionlucumi@yahoogroups.com, barbara smith
            <barbrella324@y...> wrote:
            > i am in yonkers ny, and there are many of youroba, and santeria.
            don' feel alienated.

            > josette williamson <blakdaisy@y...> wrote:I know one person....I
            will get him to the group...I live in DC

            > thierryone <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Alafia,
            >
            > I just moved to Richmond, Va for the time being and wanted to know
            if
            > there are any others out here in the religion.
            >
            > So far, I don't see much of anything happening but, I know in the
            > middle of the bible belt, people may still be doing and getting
            > things done conspicuously.
            >
            > Leave me a message and please let me know if there is any one here
            > chat with to find the ins and outs of Orisha culture in the south.
            >
            > Blessings
            >
            > Thierry
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.