Sending Out Invitations

  • Onibode
    Message 1 of 678 , Jul 3, 1999
      I think that we should all send out a Invitation
      to everyone that we know that is into santeria or
      persons that would like to know more about it..<br>In the
      Member Tools there is a spot for all members to send out
      an invitation.. So do it ! Let's make this club the
      best Santeria Club On the Internet!We need to make all
      members understand that there is One club for Santero's
      Only. And One for everyone... The Reason for this is so
      the Santeros can go into the chat room and are Able
      to speek freely about thing that go on inside the
      "Ibodu" The Oricha Room. This is for Pual ; In the
      founder's Tolls there is a spot that you can change your
      founder's Message. I think that you sould edit it so a
      person knows that One Club is for Santeros and One is
      for Everyone. We also need to set a time to
      Onibode
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith