Hello

  • ceiba9221
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2002
      Bendiciones/Blessing to everyone,

      I pay my respect ot the elders in this group and their houses.
      I am new to the group and just wanted to introduces myself. I live in
      the NY Metro area and have always been interested in Lucumi although
      I am still an Aleyo.

      If I'm not mistaken next weekend is the day of Ochun/La Caridad del
      Cobre. I would like to pay homage to her on her day and was
      interested in knowing what in particular I could offer her that is of
      her liking. I have been told that the color yellow, fans, honey,
      cornmeal are some.

      If there is anytype of celebration that I would be allowed to attend
      being held in my area please let me know.

      Ire O
      Ceiba9221
    • sweetann1971
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 26, 2004
        I would like to say Hello to everyone here this evening..

        Ann
      • almeezie415
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
          I would like to thank you for accepting me in to your group. I am
          very new to the religion. I am seeking a house to belong to. I have
          me Elekes but am no longer in contact with my madrina. I live in the
          Bay Area if anyone can help me please e-mail me. May you all have a
          blessed day. Thank you.
        • Lee Jonathan
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
            Welcome to the group. Where about in the Bay Area do you live because I live there too. Oakland, CA? Blessings and may your path always be filled with light.

            almeezie415 <almeezie415@...> wrote:I would like to thank you for accepting me in to your group. I am
            very new to the religion. I am seeking a house to belong to. I have
            me Elekes but am no longer in contact with my madrina. I live in the
            Bay Area if anyone can help me please e-mail me. May you all have a
            blessed day. Thank you.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • heriberto oquendo
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
              I am sooooooooooooo sorry and no disrespect to the new member, but I thought this group was only for santeros/santeras/babalawos/ and oriates

              Lee Jonathan <earthwitch21@...> wrote:Welcome to the group. Where about in the Bay Area do you live because I live there too. Oakland, CA? Blessings and may your path always be filled with light.

              almeezie415 <almeezie415@...> wrote:I would like to thank you for accepting me in to your group. I am
              very new to the religion. I am seeking a house to belong to. I have
              me Elekes but am no longer in contact with my madrina. I live in the
              Bay Area if anyone can help me please e-mail me. May you all have a
              blessed day. Thank you.

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Ocean's Oracle - "Where nature provides an ocean of wealth and health to all."
              Heriberto Oquendo, Jr.
              Independant Distributor Sunrider International
              Trainer 1000

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
                Thank you I live in San Francisco.
                --- Lee Jonathan <earthwitch21@...> wrote:

                > Welcome to the group. Where about in the Bay Area
                > do you live because I live there too. Oakland, CA?
                > Blessings and may your path always be filled with
                > light.
                >
                > almeezie415 <almeezie415@...> wrote:I would
                > like to thank you for accepting me in to your group.
                > I am
                > very new to the religion. I am seeking a house to
                > belong to. I have
                > me Elekes but am no longer in contact with my
                > madrina. I live in the
                > Bay Area if anyone can help me please e-mail me. May
                > you all have a
                > blessed day. Thank you.
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                > removed]

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              • Paul Silverio-Benet
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 16, 2004
                  Greetings,
                  This group is also opens to Aleyos. It is NOT restricted to Iyawos, Santeros/ras, Babalawos.
                  The group that is RESTRICTED to those initiated only is Lucumi-Online.

                  Paul/Omo Obatala
                  Club Moderator

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 31, 2004
                      Bendicion,

                      I just wanted to say hello and hope everyone and their family in the
                      best of health. Much love, light, and peace to you all ...

                      Mimi
                      Hija De Tiembla Tierra

                    • sistahoshun@hotmail.com
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 2, 2004
                        Hi,I'm new to the religion and I would thank you for accepting me
                        into your group. I live in Virginia and don't know of anyone who
                        practice Orisa or Ifa here. Please let me know if there's anyone
                        in VA who does. I'm looking for a teacher/godparent, someone who
                        is very knowledgeable in the religion, has the wisdom,patience and
                        understanding of a good teacher. Please feel free to contact me via
                        email.
                        Have A Bless Day.
                        Thank you
                      • Please me
                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 16, 2005
                          I have a question, I recieved my cofa in may and was told that my
                          guardian was yemaya. But curiosty has gotten to me and wanted to knw y
                          i had to do the ebbo. Could someone help me here?