Here in Houston

  • stargazing_77015
    Message 1 of 678 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hi all. I am a semi silent member of this
      community. As my life became more and more hectic my
      spirituality took a back seat. As everyone knows it should be
      the other way around with my spirituality coming to
      the forefront. Better late than never. I was
      initiated into Santeria several years ago and received my
      elekes. I never went further due to the distance of the
      house where I was initiated. I would truly love to
      receive my warriors and worship in a house with with
      others. If anyone knows of a house here in Houston or on
      the gulf coast please drop me a line. My direct email
      is stargazing_77015@.... Many thanks
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3 5:59 PM
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith