predictions for 2002

  • salsadoc
    Message 1 of 678 , Jan 4, 2002
      I read an article about yoruban priests predictions for 2002 in Cuba - does anyone have more information regarding this?
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith