Shango/Chango

  • paul_omo_obatala
    Message 1 of 678 , Dec 4, 1999
      Alafia!<br><br>Today we celebrate the day of
      Shango. I extend my greetings to all of his
      sons/daughters today. That Shango may bless us all and guide us
      all through all of our paths....<br><br>Felicidades a
      todo los hijos/hijas de Shango en el dia de hoy. Que
      Shango nos bendiga y nos proteje contra todo mal. Que
      encontremos su fuerza por todo nuestro
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith