St. Barbara/Feast of Chango

  • buenasnoticias2222
    Message 1 of 678 , Dec 3, 2001
      Blessings & peace to all on the eve of St.
      Barbara. May all of our collective prayers for peace and
      understanding in the coming year be heard by the Almighty and
      all of the Orishas!<br><br>Buenasnoticias2222
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith