Orisha recipes

  • tatanganga2001
    Message 1 of 678 , Aug 2, 2001
      Hi everyone:<br><br>My godfather has a birthday
      coming up, and I am looking for some really delicious
      orisha recipes to make for his santos. If anyone has any
      ideas they would like to share, I would really
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith