new member

  • gallinos74
    Message 1 of 678 , Jul 3, 2001
      Asche y Bendicion a todos...<br><br>Hello all. I am new to this group. I would really like to learn as much as I can from this group and help whoever I may. Peace and Blessings.ALan
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith