I have an idea...

  • bebesho2
    Message 1 of 678 , Nov 1 11:35 AM
      As we all are interested in learning more, how
      about we begin to schedule club chats? I know that I
      would enjoy speaking with other members and think it
      would be a wonderful learning experience! If anyone
      else is interested (Paul_ omo_obatala?), please let me
      know! Then we could work on a time to schedule the
      chat! I know I don't often post questions because I do
      not know how to word them and a chat can be a a bit
      more of a relaxed setting!
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith