Wanted:

  • cogliastro8
    Message 1 of 678 , Mar 3, 2001
      After traveling around the world (thanks to the
      military)am considering finally "homesteading" in Puerto
      Rico. I'm looking for a "Padrino" (Ifa or Santero) for
      my "evolucion, progreso". Charlatans need not apply
      and will be dealt with severely. Any recommendations
      will be welcome. Thanks...
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith