Hello, I'm new here...

  • bebesho2
    Message 1 of 678 , Sep 13, 1999
      I am here to learn more...santeria became part of
      my life when I met my man. We have a child and I
      want to learn more to help her as she grows. I do not
      currently "practice" myself but know I have much to learn.
      I look forward to speaking with everyone!
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith