Re: Egguns and what do we know about the

  • a_mi60
    Message 1 of 678 , Aug 3, 1999
      egguns are spirts or spirt(a spirt to channel,
      they are various ways to feed eggun depending on what
      it prefers to eat. sometimes, egguns likes a plate
      of regular food, or on special blood of an animal.
      Depending on the eggun, some do not need a stick some do.
      The stick is to call that particular eggun to you or
      to the situation at hand. Some prefer special sticks
      others just a stick. Some like it decorated some so
      not.<br>In other words, it is the eggun who informs you of
      how he(she)wants he's stick and also what he or she
      prefers to eat.<br><br>A_mi60
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith