Introduction

  • naatualle
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2011
      Hi! I am a 25 year old IT worker in north Georgia, and I'm very happy to join your group. I hope listening to you all can help increase my knowledge of the Orisha. I am also here to ask from some advice. Short backstory, a few years back I started feeling a very strong call toward Santeria, and did some digging. I found, and became a student at a house in south Atlanta, but for various reasons things didn't work out. Its been a while, and I'm starting to feel that call again. I'm not actively looking to join an ile right now, but I would like to sit down with someone and get advice. I would appreciate any assistance, as I have no family connections to the religion.

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • Babatu
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2011
        Peace,

        I would be glad to point you in the direction of some correct Babalowo's for divination from Ifa and Orunmila.

        This would be my suggestion.

        BABATU AKA MYERS
        4237 BENNING ROAD NE

        WASHINGTON D.C. 20019

        Hi! I am a 25 year old IT worker in north Georgia, and I'm very happy to join your group. I hope listening to you all can help increase my knowledge of the Orisha. I am also here to ask from some advice. Short backstory, a few years back I started feeling a very strong call toward Santeria, and did some digging. I found, and became a student at a house in south Atlanta, but for various reasons things didn't work out. Its been a while, and I'm starting to feel that call again. I'm not actively looking to join an ile right now, but I would like to sit down with someone and get advice. I would appreciate any assistance, as I have no family connections to the religion.

        Thanks,
        Paul

      • Paul Firment
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2011
          Thank you. I would appreciate any assistance you could lend.

          -Paul

          To: santeriareligionlucumi@yahoogroups.com