Imagine

  • Obafemi Origunwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Imagine the impact of orisa people working together towards a shared vision;
      Imagine a new consciousness of learning that says "it's not enough for me or you to have it individually."
      Instead, we both want one another to have it as much as we want it for ourselves.
      Imagine people from every sector of the orisa world working collaboratively to solve our shared problems and to create shared opportunities.
      It's happening! The only strategy is to tell everybody. Join us.

      http://obafemio.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/obafemio-2010-services-v1.pdf

      Obafemi Origunwa
      PO BOX 18941 - Oakland, CA 94619
      Phone: 510-485-2336