BeautyMarks:Energize your highest aspirations in 2010

  • Obafemi Origunwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Sensual, inspirational, passionate & visionary… BeautyMarks© are personal rituals that energize your highest aspirations and inspire others to do the same. Show me yours and I’ll show you mine! To get started:

      Go to www.ObafemiO.com
      Click the BeautyMarks link
      Take the BeautyMarks Aspirations Profile.

      The BeautyMark Tribe is on a mission to fill the world with beauty, from the inside out. The only strategy is to tell everybody!!!

      In the BeautyMarks Tribe you will:

      Discover stories that reveal your beauty, value and purpose
      Acquire tools for sharing your story effectively & persuasively
      Identify small actions that will have a big impact on helping you live your story with integrity, joy and steady improvement.

      The BeautyMark Tribe is:

      Designed for conscientious professionals who act in the public good.
      Intimate: Maximum participants per session.
      Engaging: Everyone talks. Everyone creates. Everyone learns.
      Fun: We whistle while we work!!!

      Add Value. Live Beautiful. Join the BeautyMark Tribe.

      Call Obafemi 510.485.2336 to find out how.

      Obafemi Origunwa
      PO BOX 18941 - Oakland, CA 94619
      Phone: 510-485-2336
      Email: ObafemiO@...