  • Victoria Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
      I belong to a spiritual house. One of my god brothers was kicked out because he had pure evil intend. He wanted to see people he hate dead, etc and he wanted our godmother to help. She said no.

      He has been out of the spiritual house for a about a year and a half. About a week ago, I had dream about this former god brother that I was trying to call my godmother and he picked up her cell phone and said she is busy doing a job for him.

      I told my godmother this dream. A few days later my godmother was in her car with her baby and this ex god brother saw her and walked up to her car and did not say a word to her but WALKED AROUND HER CAR 3 TIMES. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? That same day her baby fainted. I Love that little boy and I was upset.

      Prior to this we were in a minor car accident.

      This ex god bother does not like me either or anyone in the house. He wanted my godmother's attention to him and would bother her at all hours.

      I want to know about the walking around the car 3 times meaning.

      Thank you.
    • Omitutu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
        Wow.