Exlusive and Unique Members Only Community - only 300 member spots open.

  • fireblaze1900
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      "A Membership So Exclusive...You Will Want To Keep It Your Little
      Secret!
      You've Just Discovered The Elite Community for the Knowledgeable and
      Prestigious of All African Based Traditions"

      EXPECT NO EGOS!

      OK, so what can I expect every month
      as a member of the Mysanteriaelite.net society?

      From: Ruben

      Re: Consideration for access to the MySanteria Elite Alliance

      Dear Friend,

      What I am going to offer you at this moment is an unmatched special
      offer to join the most elite and exclusive ATR community website and due
      to all of the benefits you're going to receive, I'm forced to
      limit this exact offer to no more than 300 people, so you better be
      thoroughly prepared to JUMP, JUMPÂ…and JUMP immediately as all 5,000+
      members of MySanteria.com are eager to get on the list.

      In plain English: I want you to come along with me and accept my
      invitation to become an officially certified member of the MySanteria
      Elite Circle a memorable and extraordinary group of knowledgeable priest
      and servitors who make the Orisha's and Lwa proud.

      Now here's where it gets Really Good so hold on tight!...

      http://amember.mysanteriaelite.net/signup.php
      <http://amember.mysanteriaelite.net/signup.php>

      http://www.mysanteriaelite.net <http://www.mysanteriaelite.net/>

      If your one of the fist 50 Members to join Its only

      $14 Per Month!

      Use Coupon Code: 9AB4F495B8