New CD by Chief Fayemi - Owonrinsorogbe!!!!

  • Gbawoniyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      I wanted to announce the release and sale of Chief Elebuibon's new CD Owonrinsorogbe!  In the CD Baba Fayemi recounts 10 long tales of various verses of Ifa from the Odu Ifa Owonrin Sogbe in their original Yoruba language.  Learn to recite the verses of this powerful Odu for prayer at  own's own Ifa shrine or the shrines of other deities.  They can also be recited at various gatherings and spiritual functions for blessings.

      The CD shows that a person that is blessed and becomes wealthy will always attract the evils of jealousy and envy.  But the truth and goodness of people will prevail.

      For more info and purchase, please contact me at iwindara@...

      http://fasatito.pho.to/albums/chief_aikulola_fawehinmi/index.htm New York 1-347-419-0427 Nigeria 011-234-80-72-65-9243 Venezuela contact - Awo Fasotito Oduola home 011-58-244-322-2089 cell 011-58-412-848-5554