HELP PLEASE...............

  • moniz72755
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hello everyone Im hopping some one on here will have an answer for
      me!!! I've been told that someone is doing something to me and there
      sacraficing animals and using the blood to do something to me!!! I've
      lit revocation candles and protection candles and all these candles
      turn dark black and leave behind some crazy things!!! Please someone
      help me to remove this!!!! I have a card reader but shes unable to see
      it, not that shes not good because shes usually always right!!! lol I
      realy need to remove this!! Someone please help me!!!! ~*~Thank-You~*~
    • Carolina
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        I am no expert but it sounds like you need to change your focus what
        ever it is you may be feeding the energy yourself. Does that make
        sense? Perhaps take time to strengthen your own relationship with God
        and ask the spirit guides to lead you in your own way this may help. --
        - In santeriareligionlucumi@yahoogroups.com, "moniz72755"
        <moniz72755@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone Im hopping some one on here will have an answer for
        > me!!! I've been told that someone is doing something to me and there
        > sacraficing animals and using the blood to do something to me!!!
        I've
        > lit revocation candles and protection candles and all these candles
        > turn dark black and leave behind some crazy things!!! Please someone
        > help me to remove this!!!! I have a card reader but shes unable to
        see
        > it, not that shes not good because shes usually always right!!! lol
        > realy need to remove this!! Someone please help me!!!! ~*~Thank-
        You~*~

      • david sosa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
          Luz Naynay, and you may ocnsider doing a rompimiento with a respectable spiritualist and/or Palero/a, santero/a priest/priestess!

          Check me out!