Help!

  • cappu66
    Message 1 of 678 , Oct 24, 2000
      NEED SANTERO/A OR BABALO IN ATLANTA GA. SPANISH SPEAKING. PLS E-MAIL ! THNKS
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith