Re:My Serenity

  • MARIA CASTILLO
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Aboru, Aboye, Baba;
      Well you know I have the same outlook and had to do the same thing,It has been 13 years of learning and It feels great. I am so glad you feel better and is on the way of strong healing. My favorite Qoute is and I live by it.(People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime you have to get healthy spiritually, mentally,and emotionally in order to know which is which. welcome home in a great way. Hit me on my yahoo 360 blog (cubaneta)every once in awhile please

    • MARIA CASTILLO
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
        Aboru, Aboye, Baba Chango:
        going into Ifa does not mean leaving lukumi, your going closer to Mama Africa It is Ifa Orisa. Adupe, Odabo Iya Esubi

      • Hector Arroyo
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2007
          ALAFIA!!!