Re: Love

  • MARIA CASTILLO
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2007
      alafia: we are not talking about the bible,we are talking about living the tradition as a way of life, many proverbs from all traditions are quite the same the is just one book, it is not the only book,if the qoutes are up, it means egun, olodumare, olofi,all our orishas are speaking the dreams, of love,and our obedience to the law of life and Ifa, quit taking shortcuts and go through the fire and think of others first, think of our elders who needs our help, those who are young and strong. much Ache' I missed you BaBa.