Cubamemucho sold out - waiting list available

  • Raffael Sonnenschein
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, please reply to this e-mail
      with the following text in the subject line: - please don't send me anymore
      newsletters -, in order to delete you from our list.

      Cubamemucho - the World Congress of Cuban Salsa in Munich fully booked!

      From 9 th to 11 th of March, 700 weekend-workshop participants from 30
      different countries, will dance in Munich for 3 days to Timba and Son! If
      you are not on the waiting list, you will not have a chance to purchase
      tickets on the door, as there will not be a box office. Warning! All Tickets
      are personalized, and will be handed out only when showing your ID card or
      passport so please don’t get hooked at the black market!

      P.S.:
      If you cant live without Cubamemucho and you really would like to
      participate this year, you must put yourself on our waiting list. Through
      our experience we know that we have always approx. 5 percent cancellations
      for different reasons. If you book online today and have a couple of days
      patience, then you could eventually succeed. Hotline for waiting list:
      0049-821-4445160

      Would you like to present Cubamemucho in your City?
      our service includes:
      trade mark of Cubamemucho for 1 event
      flight tickets for 15 persons
      salary for 14 artists (which you choose) + 1 manager
      international marketing, international contacts
      software promotion (newsletters, client service, telephone hotline etc.)
      30 international dance workshops
      3 nights including shows + animation + entertainment
      special price in total: USD 19.000,- or EUR 14.000,- or GBP 10.000,-
      25 percent when signing the contract
      25 percent despues 2 meses
      25 percent despues 4 meses
      25 percent 14 days before the event

      not including:
      taxes
      if you wish hardware promotion
      (flyers, banners, porto fee for packages, etc. approx. 1.000,- Euro extra)
      7 double rooms + 1 single room
      breakfast, lunch, dinner
      airport shuttle

      If you would like to book our services, please contact directly our manager
      Raffael Sonnenschein
      raffael.sonnenschein@...
      Communication between nations hip to hip
      http://www.cubamemucho.com <http://www.cubamemucho.com/>
      tel. 0049 - 821 - 4445160
      cell. 0049 -160 – 91088169