GUIRO FOR OSHUN & YEMAYA

  • yemoja671
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7 7:05 AM
      TO ALL OF YOU WHO WERE TRYING TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY REAL
      ESTATE BUSINESS HERE IT GOES:

      I JUST OPENED AN AGENCY IN WEST ORANGE, NJ
      MY NUMBER IS THE SAME 973-955-8160

      PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR BUYERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

      100% FINANCING, NO DOCUMENT VERIFICATION, STATED INCOME, NO JOB
      VERIFICATION AND MANY OTHER PROGRAMS FOR 1-4 FAMILY HOMES.
      INVESTMENT PROPERTIES ALSO AVAILABLE.

      ANYONE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN THIS BUSINESS AS A REFERRAL SERVICE
      WILL ALSO RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR THEIR WORK. ANYONE INTERESTED IN
      GETTING STARTED AS A REAL ESTATE AGENT WILL RECEIVE HELP WITH THEIR
      TUITION.

      ANYONE INTERESTED IN MORE DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
      YEMOJA671@... OR CALL ME AT THE NUMBER ABOVE.

      ONCE AGAIN, THANKS FOR COMING TO THE DRUMMING AND i'M SORRY I
      COULDNT PROVIDE THIS INFO THAT DAY BUT I WAS GOING CRAZY.

      THIS IS IN FACT A GREAT WAY OF HELPING EACH OTHER BECAUSE THERE ARE
      A LOT OF YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING A HOME AND WE HAVE A LOT OF
      PROGRAMS AND OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. THANKS