Re: [Santeria Religion Lucumi] GUIRO FOR OSHUN & YEMAYA

  • nelson sotolongo
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 2:50 AM
      I wiould also like to respond by saying that I would be honored to come and celebrate
      with you.

      yemoja671 <yemoja671@...> wrote:
      Thank you all for replying. As a reminder, the information is as
      follows:

      Saturday, March 3 4pm

      278 Ampere Pkwy
      BLoomfield, NJ 07003

      contact: Yosie 973-955-8160

    • sotolokun
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4 10:09 AM
        --- In santeriareligionlucumi@yahoogroups.com, "yemoja671"
        <yemoja671@...> wrote:
        >I would like to thank you. This was the best guiro I've been to in a
        long time
        > Thank you all for replying. As a reminder, the information is as
        > follows:
        >
        > Saturday, March 3 4pm
        >
        > 278 Ampere Pkwy
        > BLoomfield, NJ 07003
        >
        > contact: Yosie 973-955-8160

      • yemoja671
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4 5:25 PM
          I just wanted to express my gratitude to everyone who attended my
          drumming. Thank you for all your love, your assistance, and your
          participation.

          I extent my MOST MOST MOST sincere gratitude to Jay, Richie and all
          the drummers for being so supportive. I havent felt so much love
          from people in this religion. I was very emotional and they were
          all just very supportive. I also want to thank Sammy and the guy
          whose Yemaya also came as well as the one with Chango who spoke to
          me for so long.

          Thank you in the name of my family, my orishas and myself for making
          this Guiro such a special one in my heart. Thank you, thank you,
          thank you. May Yemaya, Olofi and all the Orishas continue to bless
          us and protect us.

          I really would like to get to know you guys so if there are any
          ceremonies, drummings, misas or get togethers please feel free to
          contact me. I'm willing to help you in anything I can.

          Yohandra (Yosie) 973-955-8160.
        • nelson sotolongo
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5 7:04 AM
            I just wanted to tell you the guiro was one of the best I've been to in a long time.
            I brought my wife and godchildren with me and they all said how great everything was.
            May Orula , Eshu and all the bobo Orishas keep you and all of your family safe and well.
            Awo Irete Asa

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7 7:05 AM
              TO ALL OF YOU WHO WERE TRYING TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY REAL
              ESTATE BUSINESS HERE IT GOES:

              I JUST OPENED AN AGENCY IN WEST ORANGE, NJ
              MY NUMBER IS THE SAME 973-955-8160

              PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR BUYERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

              100% FINANCING, NO DOCUMENT VERIFICATION, STATED INCOME, NO JOB
              VERIFICATION AND MANY OTHER PROGRAMS FOR 1-4 FAMILY HOMES.
              INVESTMENT PROPERTIES ALSO AVAILABLE.

              ANYONE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN THIS BUSINESS AS A REFERRAL SERVICE
              WILL ALSO RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR THEIR WORK. ANYONE INTERESTED IN
              GETTING STARTED AS A REAL ESTATE AGENT WILL RECEIVE HELP WITH THEIR
              TUITION.

              ANYONE INTERESTED IN MORE DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
              YEMOJA671@... OR CALL ME AT THE NUMBER ABOVE.

              ONCE AGAIN, THANKS FOR COMING TO THE DRUMMING AND i'M SORRY I
              COULDNT PROVIDE THIS INFO THAT DAY BUT I WAS GOING CRAZY.

              THIS IS IN FACT A GREAT WAY OF HELPING EACH OTHER BECAUSE THERE ARE
              A LOT OF YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING A HOME AND WE HAVE A LOT OF
              PROGRAMS AND OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. THANKS