GUIRO FOR OSHUN & YEMAYA

  • yemoja671
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007
      Thank you all for replying. As a reminder, the information is as
      follows:

      Saturday, March 3 4pm

      278 Ampere Pkwy
      BLoomfield, NJ 07003

      contact: Yosie 973-955-8160
    • nelson sotolongo

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4 10:09 AM
          --- In santeriareligionlucumi@yahoogroups.com, "yemoja671"
          <yemoja671@...> wrote:
          >I would like to thank you. This was the best guiro I've been to in a
          long time
          > Thank you all for replying. As a reminder, the information is as
          > follows:
          >
          > Saturday, March 3 4pm
          >
          > 278 Ampere Pkwy
          > BLoomfield, NJ 07003
          >
          > contact: Yosie 973-955-8160

        • yemoja671
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4 5:25 PM
            I just wanted to express my gratitude to everyone who attended my
            drumming. Thank you for all your love, your assistance, and your
            participation.

            I extent my MOST MOST MOST sincere gratitude to Jay, Richie and all
            the drummers for being so supportive. I havent felt so much love
            from people in this religion. I was very emotional and they were
            all just very supportive. I also want to thank Sammy and the guy
            whose Yemaya also came as well as the one with Chango who spoke to
            me for so long.

            Thank you in the name of my family, my orishas and myself for making
            this Guiro such a special one in my heart. Thank you, thank you,
            thank you. May Yemaya, Olofi and all the Orishas continue to bless
            us and protect us.

            I really would like to get to know you guys so if there are any
            ceremonies, drummings, misas or get togethers please feel free to
            contact me. I'm willing to help you in anything I can.

            Yohandra (Yosie) 973-955-8160.
          • nelson sotolongo
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5 7:04 AM
              I just wanted to tell you the guiro was one of the best I've been to in a long time.
              I brought my wife and godchildren with me and they all said how great everything was.
              May Orula , Eshu and all the bobo Orishas keep you and all of your family safe and well.
              Awo Irete Asa

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 7 7:05 AM
                TO ALL OF YOU WHO WERE TRYING TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY REAL
                ESTATE BUSINESS HERE IT GOES:

                I JUST OPENED AN AGENCY IN WEST ORANGE, NJ
                MY NUMBER IS THE SAME 973-955-8160

                PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR BUYERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

                100% FINANCING, NO DOCUMENT VERIFICATION, STATED INCOME, NO JOB
                VERIFICATION AND MANY OTHER PROGRAMS FOR 1-4 FAMILY HOMES.
                INVESTMENT PROPERTIES ALSO AVAILABLE.

                ANYONE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN THIS BUSINESS AS A REFERRAL SERVICE
                WILL ALSO RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR THEIR WORK. ANYONE INTERESTED IN
                GETTING STARTED AS A REAL ESTATE AGENT WILL RECEIVE HELP WITH THEIR
                TUITION.

                ANYONE INTERESTED IN MORE DETAILED INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
                YEMOJA671@... OR CALL ME AT THE NUMBER ABOVE.

                ONCE AGAIN, THANKS FOR COMING TO THE DRUMMING AND i'M SORRY I
                COULDNT PROVIDE THIS INFO THAT DAY BUT I WAS GOING CRAZY.

                THIS IS IN FACT A GREAT WAY OF HELPING EACH OTHER BECAUSE THERE ARE
                A LOT OF YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING A HOME AND WE HAVE A LOT OF
                PROGRAMS AND OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. THANKS