Camp Iwalewa: Spring Camp April 9-13

  • Obafemi Origunwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Greetings,

      Bienvenidos. Welcome. We're heading back South for the Spring. Camp Iwalewa's Spring Camp theme is ¬°FOLKLORICO!, a fully bilingual Spanish-English experience that will expose students to the performance arts of Latin Ameica and the Caribbean. We will have daily walking field trips to the Oakland Public Library as well as Lake Merrit!!!

      Check out the pictures of our Winter Folklorico: http://www.flickr.com/photos/campiwalewa/show/

      Location
      Malonga Casquelourd Arts Center
      1428 Alice Street, Oakland, CA 94612
      (2 blocks from the Oakland Public
      Library Main Branch)

      Dates
      APRIL 9-13, 2007

      Hours
      9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
      Monday - Friday
      After Care 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.

      Camp Cost
      $200.00 + $50.00 non-refundable registration fee ($250.00 total)**
      Sibling Discount: 20% for second sibling.
      After Care $50.00 weekly

      *Early bird registration: $20.00 off of registration fees if you register before March 1st.
      Registration closes Friday March 23, 2007

      **ask about our special referral discounts for returning and new families!

      Obafemi Origunwa, MA: President, IFE inc.
      Phone: from the USA 510-485-2336
      Tel. de Mexico 044-228-138-7682 from USA to MEX 011-52-228-138-7682

      Email: YorubaSchool@...
      Website: http://www.ifeincsfo.com/

      Ehin ologbo ki i bale.
      A cat's back never touches the ground.
      (One's opponent in a fight will never succeed in throwing one.)