Re: books

  • tigsart66
    Message 1 of 678 , May 12, 2000
      Thank you for your response, that answer makes so much sense to me. It has been awhile since i have checked these messages, but i am so in earnest of learnting. i am greatful.
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith