Obatallah

  • tigsart66
    Message 1 of 678 , Apr 1, 2000
      Recently as I was going through an evening
      meditation, I noticed a stack of magazines in my safe room
      which I call my awareness. I asked who had left them
      there. At that point I felt or saw eyes close in my
      mind. I asked who was there and the name spoken was
      Obatallah. I don't remember being familiar with this word so
      I started looking it up and found him to be a
      Santeria Orisha. I would like to know more about him as
      well as a possible significance of this occurrance.
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith