Need help - could trigger

  • luv2b_invisible
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      I dont know how this organization or group works, but i have been
      reading about santerifara as a religion of sorts.. I have no bliefe
      in god as the catholics see it... how could a god who supposedly
      loves us, make us go through the garbage i call life...

      i am in trouble... i need help. i am scared... i am facing a jail
      sentence and i know you cannot get me out of it... but is there
      someplace i can pray, visit, go to before i go to jail that will
      help me survive in a place where people get beat up for walking to
      slow, not answering fast enough, being too fat, or ugly or all of
      the above...

      i am a nonviolent person, and if someone where to beat me up i would
      just stand there, or curl into a fetal position til the beating
      ended.

      is there some way i can be protected...'

      lynn