Question

  • almeezie415
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2004
      Hello All,
      I have a question. I have had my collares for a year now. Is there
      something I am supposed to do with them after the year is up. I was
      told that they have to be fed. Another person told me to clean them
      in coco milk. I am not in contact with my madrina anymore so I have
      no one to guide me. Please help. Thank you so much. Many blessings to
      all of you!