que hay de nuevo amigos?

  • scrubjaypal
    Message 1 of 678 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hola mi gente - que hay de nuevo? I'm hoping we
      can get some conversation/discussion going. Espero
      que todos esten bien. Bendiciones a todos. I'm hoping
      we can get some educational material for those who
      are uninitiated or new to the religion. However, I
      realize that it is more important to learn in person from
      santeros of good character from a good family. I live in
      San Diego county, California and would like to learn
      more. Pero poco a poco ehhh? I wish you all peace, good
      health, and prosperity. Ache!!!
    • kdsnyc2001
      Message 678 of 678 , Mar 3, 2002
        I have no background or prior experience, however
        i will do what ever it takes to learn. I am hoping
        that someone in the New Jersey area will read this and
        be willing to take on a student. Thank you very much
        for whatever help you can give me.<br>Keith