Re: Very Interested

  • Noemi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Alafia Javier:

      Can you tell us what your experience has been so far? Do you have a
      boveda set up? Do you attend any misas? Have made any contact w.
      your spirits?

      Noemi Yemaya
      --- In santeriaonline@yahoogroups.com, JAYLENOX@Y... wrote:
      > Greetings. Me LLamo Javier, de neuva york. I am familiar with the
      > religion but have not been practicing it. Basically i am looking
      for guidance. Someone to lead my path. I guess im reaching out to
      this community. I would be grateful to hear from anyone in this
      community.