ayao

  • bxtaurus1974@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
      I am looking for some information on the orisha Ayao

    • joel gonzalez
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
        try this link. If it does not work try www.havanarenta.com and you will find alot of helpful
        info. Bless you!
        www.habanarenta.com/cocteles/ochosi_ing.asp

        bxtaurus1974@... wrote:
        I am looking for some information on the orisha Ayao

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        www.habanarenta.com/cocteles/ochosi_ing.asp

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
          Alafia.

          Ayao is an orisha who, within the Lukumi traditions, is usually only recieved
          by children of Oya. Ayao is Oya's sister. She is closely associated with
          eggun, and is personified as oxygen, or the air we breathe. She works
          initmately with the spirits of the forest and has ties to Ochosi, Oshumare, and Obatala.

          Alufina Kake.