greetings

  • carla welch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      greetings to all. Im in search of godparents. parents that will be willing to take the time to bring me into understanding and guidance. Im a detailed person, and i have alot of questions. The Orisha Ochun and Oya have had the most connection to my life so far, but as my study deepens i find connections to the others as well. i am very ready to deepen my study and learning.