misa & tambor de palo

  • angelchild410
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Sarava everyone,

      I wanted to thank everyone that gave me leads on finding white
      clothing and crowning attire. Your help is much appreciated.

      There will be a misa on Feb. 8th in Garfield, NJ. at 8pm.

      Then on Sat. Feb. 22, we will be holding a tambor de muerto (palo
      style) in Belleville, NJ. If anyone would like more info. contact me
      at msgargi714@...

      Many blessings,

      Angelchild410